If you’re running the London Marathon, no matter what charity you’re running for we would love you to wear your Heads Together headband to help change the conversation on mental health.
Not running the marathon but really want to wear a headband? There are lots of ways that you can get involved:
- Change your Facebook profile picture to include a Heads Together headband to get the world talking about mental health
- Have you tried out the headband on the Heads Together Snapchat filter? (it’s got a twist so try it with a friend) -add our ‘headstogether’ account and share with your friends (and with us), so we can show your masterpiece to the Heads Together community!
- Even the Heads Together hashtags have got headbands! Go to twitter and use either #HeadsTogether, #oktosay or #TeamHeadsTogether to see
Don’t use social media that much? That’s not a problem – you can download & print off a headband here
Looking for other ways to get involved? Help us show its #oktosay
Two heads are better than one when it comes to our mental health. So when someone you know is going through a difficult time, it’s OK to ask how they are – and if you feel like you need to speak to someone, it’s OK to say so.
It’s not always easy to talk about how you feel. But when someone is struggling, speaking to someone they trust can make a real difference.
Help us show that it’s #oktosay by
- Post a picture of you and the person who has supported you through a difficult time
- Watching and sharing the films on our website
- We’d love you, your friends & followers to join the conversation and if you do use #oktosay and #headstogether so we can hear you