TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING USE OF THE LOGO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING USE OF THE LOGO
These terms and conditions create a contract between you (‘You’ or ‘Your’) and The Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, a company limited by guarantee (company number 07033553) and a registered charity in England and Wales (registered number 1132048) whose registered office is at Kensington Palace, Palace Green, London W8 4PU (‘We’ or ‘Us’).
By clicking to download the Supporter of Heads Together pack, You confirm your understanding of, and agreement to comply with, the terms and conditions set out below.
Please note that these terms and conditions are for organisations to support the campaigning objectives of HEADS TOGETHER. If you would like to support the campaign through fundraising at your organisation, please contact Imogen Hirsch at [email protected] for further details.
Use of the HEADS TOGETHER logo
Thank you for your support for the HEADS TOGETHER campaign.
We hereby grant You a licence to use the SUPPORTER OF HEADS TOGETHER logo below for Your campaigning and awareness-raising activities to:
- role model helpful conversations on mental health;
- help to change the national conversation on mental health;
- help people feel much more comfortable with their everyday mental wellbeing and have the practical tools to support their friends and family; and
- decrease stigma around mental health.
All printed and electronic materials (including websites and social media posts) containing the HEADS TOGETHER name or logo that You create or publish should contain a prominently-visible statement that:
‘[Insert Your name] is [[supporting] or [fundraising for]] Heads Together, a campaign to end stigma around mental health. You can find further details of Heads Together’s national campaign at https://www.headstogether.org.uk. The views expressed may not necessarily be the views of Heads Together and nothing [in these materials]/[on this website] should be taken as an endorsement by Heads Together of the activities of [Insert Your name]. Heads Together accepts no liability for any acts of [Insert Your name].’
This licence is in consideration for you raising awareness of Heads Together’s campaign and subject to You adhering to Your obligations under this agreement including the ‘Conditions of Use’ set out below. We reserve the right to terminate the licence immediately in the event that We become aware that You have broken any of these conditions.
Conditions of use
- You should always use the SUPPORTER OF HEADS TOGETHER logo in the form shown in the attachment and comply with the Heads Together brand guidelines. In particular, You should not stretch, condense or rotate the logo, create any form of lock up with other logos or change the colours.
- You should not use the SUPPORTER OF HEADS TOGETHER logo in any film (including any documentary).
- You should not (by use of the SUPPORTER OF HEADS TOGETHER name or logo or otherwise) do or say anything that could bring Us or the HEADS TOGETHER campaign into disrepute.
- You should endeavour to link the SUPPORTER OF HEADS TOGETHER logo used digitally (on website and social media post) to the Heads Together website (www.headstogether.org.uk).
- You should always comply with the Charity Commission’s guidance on campaigning when using the SUPPORTER OF HEADS TOGETHER name or logo for your campaigning and awareness-raising activities (the current set of guidelines can be viewed at the following address: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/434427/CC9_LowInk.pdf)
- You should not use the SUPPORTER OF HEADS TOGETHER name or logo for personal or commercial gain. For example, You should not use the SUPPORTER OF HEADS TOGETHER name or logo to generate income or a financial advantage for Yourself or for any organisation other than Us
- You should not use the SUPPORTER OF HEADS TOGETHER name or logo in relation to the sale of goods or services. This includes use in relation to articles that will be exchanged as a reward/incentive.
- You should not say or do anything that misrepresents the nature of the relations between You and Us, e.g. You should not indicate that You are Our employee or official partner.
- You acknowledge that the use of the SUPPORTER OF HEADS TOGETHER name or logo by You does not imply any endorsement by Us of You or Your activities.
- You should not use the SUPPORTER OF HEADS TOGETHER name or logo other than as allowed by this agreement.
- You recognise that We own all rights in the SUPPORTER OF HEADS TOGETHER name or logo and that You shall acquire no rights in these except those outlined by this document.
- You shall not assign or sub-license the SUPPORTER OF HEADS TOGETHER logo.
- You recognise that you are solely responsible for the conduct and operation of any events or activities which you organise, including all health and safety requirements and, where appropriate, for taking out adequate insurance. We are not responsible for such events or activities and accept no liability whatsoever in relation to them.
Termination of the Licence
This licence lasts until 31 May 2017 unless We terminate the licence earlier on the terms set out below.
We reserve the right to terminate the licence immediately in the event that You do not adhere to Your obligations under this agreement. We may also terminate the licence at any time by giving You one month’s notice in writing.
On termination of this licence for any reason, You agree that You will immediately stop using the SUPPORTER OF HEADS TOGETHER name or logo, and will refrain from such use in the future.